Zenora Wellness Center is currently looking for an experienced Esthetitican who will be responsible to ensure the overall smooth delivery of services such as Manicures & Pedicures (Gelish/Permanent nail polish skills required), Massages, Facials and Waxing.
– Adhere to the policies of the facility.
– Understand and use universal precautions when providing services.
– Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and have complete knowledge of all services offered.
– Understand the ingredients in products and be able to explain their benefits to clients. Answer clients’ questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
– Begin and end all treatments on time.
– Work assigned schedule.
– Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
– Inform of product needs.
– Create and maintain client sheets with treatment notes, when appropriate.
– Attend all scheduled meetings.
– Attend scheduled professional trainings.
– Clean and disinfect all equipment on a daily basis.
– Assist staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
– Customer service oriented. Good communication skills.
– Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
– Innovation, contribute ideas, help resolve problems.
– Honesty; being truthful and trustworthy, personal integrity.
– Initiative – ability to think, work and make decisions based on sound judgment.
– Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
– Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
– Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards.
– Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
– Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
Position available immediately.